Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,765   Online: 1059

Shooter
    Multi Format

Zeiss Ikon Contaflex Super BC Adjustment

Hi all. I have a Zeiss Ikon Contaflex Super BC in phenomenal condition except for one thing. When set to shutter priority and viewing through the viewfinder, the shutter speeds click into place as they should but the shutter speeds reflected in the view finder click into place in between the numbers rather then on them. Does anyone know how to adjust this? I understand that this isn't the easiest of cameras to adjust so if its not fairly straight forward I'll just leave it alone but it would be nice to get it 100%. Thank you!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Better off just living with it. In that camera it's most likely a gear train that makes the coupling so either it's a tooth off or the indicator has moved on the shaft or track.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ok, I figured as much. The camera works fine beside that so I'll just use it as it is. Thanks John.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin