Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,694   Posts: 1,482,500   Online: 999

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As I never use flash myself, I can recommend using Aperture Priority without the flash. It doesn't provide a repair solution for the camera flash, but allows you to keep on shooting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Of course this won't help you right now before your vacation, but if you start looking on eBay or thereabouts for a replacement body with a pop-up flash, consider the Nikon N5005. It has a plastic body so it's light, it has the pop-up flash, and it goes anywhere from full manual to full automatic. I got mine for about $35 including a Quantaray kit lens.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    To whom do I send the money??

I would like a fit 18 to 21 year old male hard body to replace my body with a complete body replacement. That way I could do one recovery and one rehabilitation instead of the damn piece-wise process of part replacement.

Please advise, ASAP!!
    This guy has two at $34.95 each. http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-N75-35mm-F...5#ht_500wt_922 Ebay item # 110708416229

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin