Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,556   Online: 974

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've ordered a couple kits from them. From my understanding they cut the kits to order. The kit's I have picked up from them fit perfectly.
    photo.benmook.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good to hear, thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For what its worth, I just received my order. It was shipped Saturday and Monday afternoon it was on my door step. I've put a few pieces on, and so far they have fit beautifully and there is an unbelievable difference in the appearance of my old tech 4.

Thanks everybody for the encouragement. Patience is a virtue, (or so they tell me)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tim k View Post
    For what its worth, I just received my order. It was shipped Saturday and Monday afternoon it was on my door step. I've put a few pieces on, and so far they have fit beautifully and there is an unbelievable difference in the appearance of my old tech 4.

Thanks everybody for the encouragement. Patience is a virtue, (or so they tell me)
    I'll be looking for mine soon. Thanks for posting that you got yours.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll add my additional support for the awesome support that the fellow at cameraleather dot com gave me. He made exactly sure that I got the color I was looking for, even though it took longer than I expected, and even e-mail response was a bit slow. If I ever need another "skin," that's where I'm turning.

I can only imagine how Irene would have really set him (them?) back.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been very pleased with cameraleather.com. Their service and products are great. My cameras look better too, and are better to hold.

Trond

Shooter
    35mm
    Has anyone dealt with "Aki-Asahi Custom Camera Coverings"? I've used cameraleather.com in the past but they don't make a cover for the Yashica FX-70, but I did find this company. And FWIW cameraleather has always been good to me, just SLOW.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have, a leatherette for my Zorki 4-K. Excellent fit, looks great. Very fast delivery (only few days from Japan to Switzerland) and I even got an additional leatherette free of charge to practice. Going to place an order for a newly acquired Trip 35.
    OM addict!
    Rob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There has been a fair amount of discussion about their responsiveness on another forum. It seems to be very hit or miss -- some very happy customers and some very upset customers. I think it's a small outfit; only so many orders you can fill and e-mails you can answer in a day. So patience sounds like the best approach. Nothing wrong with their products at all, based on comments I've seen. The website is exemplary -- fun to look through and very informative.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am happy to hear that people have actualy recieved a order.

I tried ordering last year, I paid PAYPAL !!!! I contacted MORGAN at CAMERA LEATHER he told me it had been shiped.

It never arrived, I was away for a period of Six weeks and a my mother in law was colecting the mail for the last week, there was a very slim chance it got lost.

I decided to try again and placed another order.....I waited 5 weeks-> emailed Morgan 3 times !!! no reply !!! so I lodged a paypal claim !!!

Morgan has not at even responded to the Paypal Claim!!!....all I asked for was "Has my order been shipped", Morgan must be a complete idiot, it is very rare that
    a very reasonable customer like me gives someone a second chance to make good.

I would prefer to get my order....this time I may get my money back.

I am a very active Film and camera buyer who spends $$$$$$ every year....Every one else is happy to deal with someone who, Buys and Pays FAST NO problems

My advice so far is "Don't Waste Your Time or Money With This Guy !!!"

Johnkpap

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin