Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,175   Online: 780

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Update with regards to "CameraLeather"

Morgan did not get back to me or Paypal....Paypal has issued me a Refund

My advice is I you must try ordering from this Idiot -> Pay with PAYPAL wait for order for 30 Days.....If Nothing E-mail him for a week.

Then File a Dispute with PAYPAL before your 45 days runs out.

This way you can not lose your $$$

I would have liked to recieved my order, and not had my time wasted.

Johnkpap

Shooter
    35mm
    Aki Asahi are KINGS!!!

Look at what they have to offer. Great stuff. Better then the originals. Takes 5 days to get to me all the way from Japan. And Cheap.
    I'm on my 6th cover with them. Never a problem. Makes cameraleather a pathetic company next to them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the info NB23

The problem I have is that one of the 7 cameras I need a Leather replacement for is a Yashicamat LM, Cameraleather seemed to be the only Supplier that
    has this one.

Looks like I will have to cut my own on this one.

The good news I can proberly cut it in less than 6 weeks !!!

Johnkpap

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, I feel the need to provide some positive feedback for Cameraleather. I contacted them maybe 2+ weeks ago about removing the vulcanite from and recovering my M3. Got a reply within a couple of hours. Sent a followup question to Morgan, which wasn't replied to; repeated the question the next day and got a response in a few hours. I sent the M3 off to them Wednesday of last week, so they got it last Friday (5/4). I got an e-mail from Morgan Sparks today that the camera is done and in the mail back to me; I should have it Friday.

So a week and a day (counting four days in transit) is pretty darn good! I know, I should wait until I have it and can inspect it, but the quality of their materials and workmanship has never been in question.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin