Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,057   Online: 842

Thread: Pentax Me Super

Shooter
    35mm RF

Pentax Me Super

Hi,

anyone ever take a pentax Me Super apart? i got one that my friend buy only for the lens, and the body came with the top part disassembled. so i thought to gave it a go at re assembling it

i manage to put it back and the light meter works, the winding works, shutter release work. but there are three small parts (one looks like a small lever, and two screws) that i cant tell where they came from. i suspect that it have something to do with the shutter, because now it only works as bulb every time i wind and release the shutter.

so in short, if anyone have experience on this matter, it would be great if they can chime in

cheers,

dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bulb is the only mechanical speed on the camera so an extra lever may not be from the shutter but elsewhere in the camera.
    There are several on the top wind side of the machine and more on the bottom.
    Because the top was removed, don't assume the mechanic didn't play around on the bottom too.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin