Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,899   Online: 938

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Having survived several gigantic forest fires myself, and having fought others, I'd say a lot of those draconian rules are essential if you care for your life or property at all. When I started high school two-thirds of my first year clasemates were homeless due to a 600,000 acre fire. California brush is engineered to burn and then repropagate. It's just not engineered for mindless suburban sprawl or idiots throwing ciggies out the car window. There's a reason Smokey the Bear has held his job for so long. Same here in the city. We get disastrous fires from illegal solvent storage, illegal fireworks mfg., illegal old wiring, unvented clothes dryers etc. Over the last thirty years I've seen several entire mfg building outright
    explode due to solvent abuse. One such explosion shattered windows clear at the other end of the Bay, fifty miles away. Originally all that chem
    storage was in big tanks quite aways from town, but again, dumb urban
    encroachment, right where residences and schools have no common sense
    belonging.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Try Lighter fluid

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use Electrical Cleaner, it works very good.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    35mm
    Everclear, 190 proof. There is no substitute.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW WILEY View Post
    Having survived several gigantic forest fires myself, and having fought others, I'd say a lot of those draconian rules are essential if you care for your life or property at all. When I started high school two-thirds of my first year clasemates were homeless due to a 600,000 acre fire. California brush is engineered to burn and then repropagate. It's just not engineered for mindless suburban sprawl or idiots throwing ciggies out the car window. There's a reason Smokey the Bear has held his job for so long. Same here in the city. We get disastrous fires from illegal solvent storage, illegal fireworks mfg., illegal old wiring, unvented clothes dryers etc. Over the last thirty years I've seen several entire mfg building outright
    explode due to solvent abuse. One such explosion shattered windows clear at the other end of the Bay, fifty miles away. Originally all that chem
    storage was in big tanks quite aways from town, but again, dumb urban
    encroachment, right where residences and schools have no common sense
    belonging.
    And all of the above are state, county, and local problems, and should be regulated as such. No argument from me there!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    Everclear, 190 proof. There is no substitute.
    Are we still talking about film cleaning J?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin