Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,447   Online: 971

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The spring-back film holder and camera back. I must admit it may not be the same high constitution standard that many builders of Jon Grepstad's cameras have obtained.. but a coat of hammered metal paint will hide a multitude of sins.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Laurent and Steve many thanks for the extra info.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's the focusing screen done! Next job the front stand.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What a beauty! Nice job, I hope to see more of your projects posted here, and maybe some pics form that camera as well?
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Paul I will be posting many more of the production images.. and when the camera is finished..I will be out 'n about photographing views of Albany.. stay tuned

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The front stand is taking shape.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've never done any LF photography but I love the way you guys just seem to throw these things together and come up with so many gorgeous-looking instruments. I'm so impressed with how at ease you all are with the whole LF genre. "Think I'll knock up a 4x5 today." Amazing! One of these days I'm going to have a go.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Iesm large format can be so easy. I knocked up a 5x7 pin hole camera in just a couple of hours and it cost under $20 using foam core board.

This is the camera

image taken with it ..5x7 paper negative

Southern Forest Region, Western Australia
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Gorgeous cameras - When is the exhibition of their work coming to SW Western Australia?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks jba. "When is the exhibition of their work coming to SW Western Australia?" that would be nice. although all going well the camera may be in the local craft/art exhibition next year.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin