Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,682   Posts: 1,548,521   Online: 870

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Iceland: The South Coast 2012 with Bill Schwab - April 22 - May 1

Iceland: The South Coast 2012
    with Bill Schwab
    April 22 - May 1

*Limited to 8 adults with only 3 spaces remaining at this time.

The plans are set and registrations are being taken for this 9 day - 8 night tour focusing on the southern coast of Iceland. With its beautiful black sand beaches, cliffs, waterfalls and glacial pool, Iceland's south coast is one of my favorite and most picturesque regions of this beautiful and mysterious country. Having guided groups of photographers there for the past 5 years, this will be the first time that we focus completely on the southern region and the first time that the Westmann Islands are included in the package. If past trips are any indication, this will be an adventure to remember.

This is not a workshop - no class time, no critiques - just some serious exploring and shooting in what I truly believe to be one of the most wonderful and pristine places on earth in which to photograph.

The complete itinerary is now available and as with all of my trips to Iceland, it is pretty much all inclusive. It includes roundtrip airfare from the chosen US departure city, all transport in Iceland, a private room with internet and bath each night and a dinner meal as well as breakfast each day.

More information HERE.

http://www.northlightworkshops.com/t...nd/southcoast/

Thanks for looking and I hope you can come along!

Bill

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Good luck with this Bill, I understand they are fantastic trips, someday Laura and I will go with you, not this year unfortunately.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Bob! They are a blast. You and Laura would love the place.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If I can sell my 8x10, I could make this happen...fingers crossed.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That would be way fun, Colin! There's a great group of people going on this one.

There are now just 2 spots left on the bus...

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A quick note to say that there is now only 1 space remaining for this trip. If you've been sitting on the fence, now is the time. It's a great group and I look forward to traveling with everyone!

Thanks, Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This trip is departing next week and I wanted to invite anyone reading this to follow along with us as we travel via our Blog. Several APUG members are on this trip and it should be a great time. We'll be loading photographs and video each day as we go.

http://icelandsouthcoast2012.blogspot.com/

The trip begins April 22, but there are 2 different groups going early and starting the 15th in northern Iceland and the 17th in the Faroe Islands.

Stay tuned at the Blog!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wrapping up this trip, I've made a souvenir movie for everyone that went. It gives a pretty good idea of what these trips are like. I hope you'll enjoy!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Wow Bill, amazing stuff, I think this would be a great Trip , I hope Laura and I can manage some year.. Your the best.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you, Bob. That means a lot coming from you. Get on the bus! Faroe Islands in September!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin