Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,510   Online: 1126

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Platinum/palladium workshop, Santa Fe, New Mexico, June, 2012

Beginning Workshop in Platinum/Palladium Printing
    The Darkroom, Santa Fe, New Mexico
    June 3-6, 2012

I will be teaching a 3-day beginning workshop in platinum/palladium printing in Santa Fe in June. The emphasis will be on traditional platinum/palladium developing-out processes. A special feature of the workshop will be visits to local Santa Fe venues to view collections of historical and contemporary platinum/palladium prints. For more information please visit the Workshops page on my website.
    Thanks,
    Wayne
    Wayne Lambert
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    www.waynelambert.net

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Best of luck with the class, Wayne.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Robert, I'm a little late, but thanks for your good wishes. So far we have two paid registrants. Need one or two more to make it go.

Wayne
    Wayne Lambert
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    www.waynelambert.net

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    If I had the means, I would be down. I've been printing pt for well over 15 years and I've yet been to a workshop where I didn't learn something that made it all worth while.

Sometimes the resources we put towards a new camera would be better suited putting it towards education.

Best to you Wayne,
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I'm pleased to note that three persons have registered for the workshop, the minimum we needed for a "go." Three spaces are still available. If you would like more information about the workshop, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Wayne
    Wayne Lambert
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    www.waynelambert.net

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin