Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,048   Online: 894

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Wet Plate-- two places in MA in June

This just in from a friend on Cape Cod. It turns out that the Belmont site is at a place called Digital Silver, one of the few places with that word in the name well worth visiting- even without the workshop. PHSNE will be having a meeting there next fall, if anyone's interested. I'll post the details later.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks, Whitey. I'll be in Belmont on Sunday!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish it was slightly less than $300, though I am sure it is worth it. I'd love to do any kind of work with other photographers around here that also are analog, whether it is a workshop or not.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ah...Sunday was just cancelled. I'm bummed!

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry Belmont was cancelled due to low subscription, but Brewster's Tuesday workshop was fantastic! This will be repeated in 2013 with the possible addition of a day of daguerreotype making as well. Watch this site for upcoming lectures and classes that may be of interest to all photographers both analog and digital.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin