Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,166   Online: 1050

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    This is amazing news. I am very excited to hear about this opening. You are only 3 hours away from my front door. I can't wait to stop in and check things out. Best of luck with this, and I hope I can get in on some of the future classes you may host.
    Rick Lanning
    Retired Crime Scene Photog.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congratulations on the gallery space!

I really enjoyed the picture taken by Massimo that you put on the flyer. It reminds me of the four memorable years I lived in Rome. I used to walk past the pictured bulgarian beggar in front of Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere at least twice every day. What a coincidence.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    ...just found this thread (sad) Richard and Keith..I certainly applaud the valiant effort and hope it will bring good things. I plan to hopefully get even more involved, maybe with some workshops..have few ideas. We'll have to talk.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Will you guys eventually have a mailing list or website? I can't seem to find one.
    Rick Lanning
    Retired Crime Scene Photog.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin