Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,914   Posts: 1,521,733   Online: 1089

Shooter
    Large Format

Last Minute Openings in the Wet & Dry Collodion Negative Workshop!

We just had two last minute openings for our wet and dry collodion negative workshop scheduled for August 6-9th. This was a second workshop that was established to pick up those on a wait list from our September workshop of the same title. It's a small and intensive class [limited to four] and we are the only ones out there teaching this stuff.

Includes:

Making whole plate wet negatives in the Scully & Oserman Studio
    Making dry collodion 8x10 negatives in the field
    Making salted paper print proofs from negatives
    Retouching using 19th century techniques
    Full negative manual by Scully and Osterman with all the formulas and instructions
    Archive visits at George Eastman House to see amazing artifacts

Contact Stacey Vandenburgh asap at svandenburgh@geh.org if you are interested in theis amazing workshop.

We know collodion. :-)

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Oh I truly would love to. Really really really wish that I could. Hope those openings fill quickly, and perhaps next year the bank account has some spare jiggle. Thanks for posting.
    When I grow up, I want to be a photographer.

http://www.walterpcalahan.com/Photography/index.html

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin