Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,126   Online: 914

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    As I tried to say David, never underestimate the power of word of mouth. Those 6 will talk to many friends and some of those will talk to others. I fully expect you to be turning people away in the future.

Keep it up. Just remember to retain enough free time for sleep and the wife - not necessarily in that order

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    As I tried to say David, never underestimate the power of word of mouth. Those 6 will talk to many friends and some of those will talk to others. I fully expect you to be turning people away in the future.

Keep it up. Just remember to retain enough free time for sleep and the wife - not necessarily in that order

pentaxuser
    David, once you introduce them to magic in the non virtual world they will be hooked.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Looking forward to it!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We had 5 (one ended up having to work and dropped out). Seemed to go well enough. I got through everything with no one fainting or leaving early.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin