Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,535   Online: 1085

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The Faroe Islands with Bill Schwab - April 23 - May 3, 2013

The Faroe Islands with Bill Schwab
    April 23 - May 3, 2013

Limited to 8 adults (4 spaces now remaining)

Come join me this coming April in the Faroe Islands for another photographer's adventure!

Having led photographic tours for the last 6 years, I have to say that mile for mile, this tiny country in the North Atlantic between Iceland and Denmark is perhaps the most beautiful and picturesque place I have yet visited. Soaring mountains and steep cliffs that rise upwards of 3,000 feet directly out of the ocean and a shoreline dotted with serene and colorful villages. You can't help but make beautiful photographs there and, as with all of the trips I lead, You’ll need worry about little more than all the great photographs you will take. Your cost will include a private, sea view room with facilities each night, breakfast and dinner each day and all transportation while in country. Also included is your plane ticket from the departure city of Copenhagen, Denmark.

We'll be following in the spirit of my Iceland trips which means this is not a traditional workshop. No class time, no formal critiques, just an intense, no-frills shooting experience for all involved. We will be free to roam and photograph at our leisure. The importance is on spontaneity and vigilance in such a trip and you will be "on" from the time you wake-up in the morning until your head hits the pillow.

For more information and a short film made on the most recent trip in September, please click on the following links.

View the film Here.

More information and Registration

Thanks for looking and I hope you'll come along!

Bill Schwab

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Very nice Bill. One doesn't need to budget for sunscreen. Grin.
    When I grow up, I want to be a photographer.

http://www.walterpcalahan.com/Photography/index.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinholemaster View Post
    One doesn't need to budget for sunscreen. Grin.
    One way to save some money!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Threadjack alert!

Hey Bill, I'm looking forward to meeting you Saturday at the ACP Portolio review. I think I'm your first appointment; make sure you've had some coffee!

Parker
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking forward to it, Parker! I promise to be awake.
    Last edited by billschwab; 10-11-2012 at 08:02 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin