Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,496   Online: 1015

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Master Print providing workshops - NYC

For those of you who do not know Jim Megargee, he was Annie Leibovitz's fulltime Printer for about half a decade before he opened up his own lab where is has been operating ever since. I was a student of his and can attest to the quality of his work and instruction. He has printed for Jim Goldberg, Anotonin Kratachovil, among many of the greats (you can view a huge list on his website). I'm not sure the "level" of the workshop, but he's a fantastic teacher (was a darkroom printing instructor for years as well).

MV PHOTO LABS NYC will hold its next From Negative to Print :The Fine Silver Print on the weekend of November 30 - December 2, 2012. For more information contact us at jim@mvlabs.com or call 917-208-9791.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I took this workshop back in 2006 and can attest to how fantastic of an experience it is. The studio and darkroom is wonderful and Jim is a great man. I highly recommend it!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin