Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,144   Online: 1072

Shooter
    35mm

Any grudated program for traditional photo processing?

Hi everyone, Iím now seeking a grudated school with traditional photo processing program, perferablely somewhere alone the east coast of US. Any ideas? By traditional I mean, platinum print ect, you know what I mean.

Anyone?Thanx in advance, or you might reach me at oursonvie@gmail.com

Regards,
    Yixiong Zhang

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    New Hampshire Institute of Art has a photography program that is strong in both traditional and new technologies.
    http://www.nhia.edu/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yixiong,

I'm not sure they offer what you are looking for but Barry University in Miami, Florida has for many years had an excellent photography department. If you wish to contact them, the head of the department is Silvia Lizama. Silvia is an excellent photographer and her program is highly regarded.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Concordia University in Montreal has an MFA in photography. Both digital and traditional work is fully supported...and it's probably a lot less expensive studying in Canada even for international students

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanx everybody, I'll look into later today, and why no one mentioned Rhode Island school is arts? I heard they are the best, too hard to get in?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin