Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,926   Online: 870

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Carbon Transfer Workshop

I will be conducting a carbon transfer workshop on April 20th and 21st. This is a two day workshop but you will have the option to sign up for one day or two. Saturday is $175.00 and I will cover the process from start to finish. Sunday will be a day for review and printing and the cost is $100.00. So you can do one day or two. Minimum of two people and maximum is 6 people.I will supply everything you need including different papers to see the work, all of the negatives, though you should bring yours preferably 4x5 to 8x10 traditional negatives. If you have digital negatives that are tuned for the process we can print those as well. Everything is included even a light lunch. You will leave with hopefully a nice carbon print and a full understanding of the process. To reserve a space please send a deposit to: info@m56gallery.com. A $50.00 deposit is required by no later than April 10th. Deposits are refundable up to the 15th of April. Please send the deposits check, paypal, credit cards,money order to m-56 gallery to register for this workshop.

The workshop will be conducted in a nice gallery facility with a great space to have our workshop. I will donate some of the funds from this workshop to help support Matt Blais and his M-56 gallery and I encourage all of you to help support a gallery that fully supports us as large format photographers.

I hope some of you can make it and I look forward to teaching this amazing process.

Thanks, Jim

M56 Gallery
    3764 9th St, Riverside, California
    View Map · Get Directions

Images
    Cool opportunity, too far away though.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    From my understanding three people have already expressed interest. This could fill up faster than I thought!
    Here's a good opportunity at a below normal fee to learn a new process!
    Our Museum of Photography is half a block away too, something to check out as well.
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Looks like I may have a fourth person. It will be a very informative day and weekend. A much lower cost than my normal workshop cost.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    The workshop is now full. I am taking names for a waiting list and if anyone cancels I'll move you in. Thanks to all who signed up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2 spots open for Saturday and one for Sunday.
    Deposits received from three participants
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Actually we have two spots open for both days. I'll even have something special for one of the students.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin