Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,947   Online: 765

Shooter
    Medium Format

Wetplate Collodion workshop -London 18/19 May - With John Brewer

Wetplate collodion workshops are held over two days at Double Negative Darkroom 178a Glyn road London E5 0JE. Workshops are for a maximum of six people. The workshops cover:

• Cameras and lenses (old and modern)
    • Other equipment needed
    • Chemistry, including health and safety
    • Substrates: both traditional and contemporary such as glass, metal and acrylic
    • Preparing, exposing, processing and finishing plates

Students will have the chance to make positive images on glass (ambrotypes), metal (tintypes) and acrylic (acrylotypes?!) plates of different sizes using a variety of cameras.

We have 4 places left on our May course - contact seb at Doublenegativedarkroom@gmail.com to book - courses cost £330 for the weekend all materials and cameras included

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi

just sent you an email to book a slot. Something i would love to try.

Steve

Shooter
    35mm RF
    If you have an interest in Wet plate then I would look out for one of Johns workshops. Wet plate was something of a want to try and I followed many threads on the web along with Youtube. It was something I wanted to try and this gave me the opportunity. I really enjoyed the workshop and seeing even the ones that went wrong come up is something magical. It is something that I will be continuing as soon as my house move is sorted and I can get my darkroom up and running.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin