Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,844   Posts: 1,582,666   Online: 1085

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

California Dreaming

Hi Folks

I would like to announce my wife and my upcoming show in Riverside California, I hope those west of the great Mississippi can consider coming. If you have friends or associates in the area I would appreciate spreading the news by forwarding the message.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	california.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	72069

You can also follow news on www.defendthedarkroom.ca

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very nice. All the best.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    i totally WISH I COULD BE THERE !!!

message forwarded to a few people i know in the area ...

john

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now that's something I'd LOVE to see!
    I hope you have a highly successful show, Bob. I've been following along through the various discussions on solarisation you've contributed to with interest and I would really have enjoyed seeing the results of all of your hard work.
    Enjoy our show.

Molli

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Molli

My wife's bucket list includes visiting Australia and New Zealand , so who knows maybe we could get a gallery's in both countries to consider us.
    I am leaving our work on the west coast for a couple of years as I want to move it to as many west coast locations as well eventually get it into Asia.
    A hop skip and jump and we are in your neck of the woods.

If it gets to your area , you buy the beer and pop a shrimp on the barbie.( always wanted to say that)

Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Molli View Post
    Now that's something I'd LOVE to see!
    I hope you have a highly successful show, Bob. I've been following along through the various discussions on solarisation you've contributed to with interest and I would really have enjoyed seeing the results of all of your hard work.
    Enjoy our show.

Molli

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have no doubt that you and your wife (and your prints!) would be warmly welcomed over here

I would have to defer to others when it comes to the best beer and seafood - I'm not a connoisseur of either; but I'd be more than happy to play host and I'm fairly certain we'd have no trouble getting you drunk and keeping you well fed!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    60 and drunk is not a pretty site, how about pleasantly quenched and well fed

Quote Originally Posted by Molli View Post
    I have no doubt that you and your wife (and your prints!) would be warmly welcomed over here

I would have to defer to others when it comes to the best beer and seafood - I'm not a connoisseur of either; but I'd be more than happy to play host and I'm fairly certain we'd have no trouble getting you drunk and keeping you well fed!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Oh no, we have to get you (and keep you) totally smashed while telling you lies about 'drop bears' and pouring Fosters beer down your throat (apparently!)

Given that I'll be the lass sitting off to the side downing copious amounts of coffee and not eating anything which once had a face, you're probably safe in my company....

Well, I'll keep you from doing anything too undignified (if you prefer) and you'll have a designated driver, at any rate

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin