Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,735   Online: 1242

Shooter
    Large Format

John Sexton Free Lecture Richland College Dallas, TX Sat Sept 7 - Opening Reception

I am pleased to announce a two-person exhibition that my wife, Anne Larsen, and I are sharing together at Sun to Moon Gallery in Dallas, Texas.

Along with the opening reception and book signing at Sun to Moon on Saturday, September 7 from 5 pm to 8 pm, I will be presenting a free public lecture at nearby Richland College at 1 pm.The lecture will be followed by a reception and poster signing.

We hope that some of our many photographic friends in the greater Dallas area will be able to join us at one, or both, of the events.We are also looking forward to making some new friends that day. Both events are free and open to the public.

More details on the lecture and opening reception can be found here.

The exhibition runs from September 5 though October 12, 2013. The reception on Saturday, September 7 will be a great time to see our traditional silver gelatin prints and ask us anything you would like about the images, and enjoy yourself. There will be a limited number copies of my books, Recollections and Places of Power, available for sale that evening. Naturally, I will be happy to sign and inscribe the books. We hope to see some fellow APUG members in Dallas!
    John Sexton

www.johnsexton.com
    info[at]johnsexton.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am so sorry to have to miss this opportunity.

I'll be out of the country the week all of this is happening, but I WILL see the exhibition when I return. I know that some of my photographer friends will be there (including some from a local film "meetup" group) and I'll have to live vicariously through them. Really would like to have met both of you!

Shooter
    Large Format
    David - I am sorry we won't have the chance to meet... this time. Hopefully, our paths will cross in the not too distant future. I hope you enjoy the exhibition when you go to visit. Cheers! John
    John Sexton

www.johnsexton.com
    info[at]johnsexton.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin