Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,177   Online: 933

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

photo tapas in Arizona

yesterday was an all day affair at Art Intersection in Gilbert Az...this included lectures and demonstrations from several well known players in the field like Keith Schrieber and Dick Arentz; along with a curator from the photography center in Tucson. there is also a great platinum exhibit in the main gallery. my hats off to allen who opened art intersection. this is the second photo tapas and it was really wonderful. there are are series of events all over tucson and phoenix; great excuse to get out of those winter blues folk!!
    have a great day everyone!
    peter
    website down for maintenance!

Shooter
    35mm

Well, and then there is...

I lived in four different Arizona communities over several years and sill live in the Mohave desert and sure have never heard of "photo tapas," which means, I guess, an event. I am pretty certain my photo buddies in New York, Seattle and St. Louis have not heard of any such thing either.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Yesterday won't help me. How about week after next?
    Nice work. You have a very talented computer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jealous!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin