Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,480   Posts: 1,542,695   Online: 853

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Artist Bookmaking & Mixed Media Anna Tomczak / July 27-August 1, 2014

Artist Bookmaking & Mixed Media Anna Tomczak
    July 27-August 1, 2014

The workshop intent is to express a visual idea in the form of a unique book with wide creative latitude. A variety of binding styles, stitches and bookmaking methods will be demonstrated and/or discussed. Non-silver processes will be emphasized including blue (cyanotype) print, photocopy transfers, hand painting, staining, acrylic and solvent transfers.
    Text methods will be demonstrated - rubbings, rubber stamp, embossing, collage, old-fashioned typewriter as well as computer generated text.
    Surface treatments will be introduced such as coating with wax and texturizing, also hand painting the images for your book.
    The workshop will emphasize the photographic image, but is not limited to this and will include other modes of expression - drawing, poetry, collage and illustrations.
    Tuition: $795.00

Save up to 25% off tuition
    An early registration by the 31st of March 2014 qualifies for a 15% discount on your workshop tuition.
    ]**Register and attend two classes consecutively and receive one night of your B&B stay free also receive a 10% Discount off the second weeks tuition
    Remember our bring a friend Discount 10% is available when you both sign up for the same workshop

Workshops in Montana
    7079 Hwy 83 N
    Condon MT 59826
    (800) 922-5255 / 406-754-2891
    www.workshopsinmt.com
    formulary@blackfoot.net

Shooter
    35mm
    I'll give you ten to one the cops will bust a bookmaking workshop. "My art made me do it" will be no excuse.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been dying to do a workshop like this (I think I mentioned it to you guys when I was there a few years ago), but unfortunately it doesn't fit my teaching schedule. A week later and I'd be signed up and booking my airplane tickets!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    book making, book binding is one of my favorite activities.
    i am sure these folks will make some amazing things ...
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin