Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,134   Online: 744

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Daguerreotype: A Contemporary Approach Jerry Spagnoli /August 3-8, 2014

Daguerreotype: A Contemporary Approach Jerry Spagnoli
    August 3-8, 2014

The daguerreotype is as much an object to hold in your hand as an image to look into. This class presents a method for producing high quality daguerreotypes without the use of the dangerous chemicals usually associated with the process. This method was discovered by Edward Bequerrel in the 1840's and has existed as a scientific curiosity until now. It is a process, simple in its parts but full of subtle techniques.
    We will cover everything from how to manufacture daguerreotype plates to finishing and casing the final image and will also cover how to build and maintain the unique equipment necessary for you to continue on your own.
    Production of film positives will be presented, for those who wish to use the contact printing method of exposing the plate, and how to modify a conventional film holder for those who wish to expose their plates in a camera. As a finishing touch, you will learn several methods for making cases to hold the finished image.
    Tuition: $795.00

Save up to 25% off tuition
    An early registration by the 31st of March 2014 qualifies for a 15% discount on your workshop tuition.
    **Register and attend two classes consecutively and receive one night of your B&B stay free also receive a 10% Discount off the second weeks tuition
    ]Remember our bring a friend Discount 10% is available when you both sign up for the same workshop

Workshops in Montana
    7079 Hwy 83 N
    Condon MT 59826
    (800) 922-5255 / 406-754-2891
    www.workshopsinmt.com
    formulary@blackfoot.net
    [/COLOR]

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Ah yes, the Formulary! I have attended workshops up there! What a joy! Anthony has got me scratching my head and checking my calendar!...
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin