Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,952   Posts: 1,586,004   Online: 778

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Introduction to Large Format Photography - Glen Echo Photoworks

I will be teaching an introduction to large format photography class at Glen Echo Photoworks in Glen Echo, Maryland (just outside Washington DC). The course will cover not only the mechanics of operating a view camera, but the WHY of using one - the benefits and reasons to shoot large format, from big negatives to lens selection to camera movements for perspective and depth of field control. We will have separate sessions on macro, portraiture, landscape and architectural shooting. If you have a camera of your own already, you are encouraged to bring it; if not, the school has a camera for student use on-site.

Space is still available but going fast!

http://www.ssreg.com/glenechopark/cl...898&catid=4403

7 Session(s), $350

Sat 9:30am - 2:30pm, April 5 - May 10

Shooter
    35mm
    Looks like a great class! I love Glen Echo's facilities.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    As the school has only one large format camera, I'm looking into buying a couple extras of my own to have as rentals for students who don't have one.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin