Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,017   Online: 682

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images

May 8th, 2014 in London: free workshops (B&W printing&scanning, toning, C-41 process)

Info from the newsletter from Silverprint:

Tetenal and Silverprint celebrate 175 years of photography with an open day on Thursday 8th May. Tetenal will be presenting B&W film processing, toning and C41 processing demos/workshops, with discounts on Tetenal products throughout the day. Sign up on our Eventbrite page.
    ---
    Tetenal and Silverprint celebrate 175 years of photography with an open day. Tetenal will be doing three separate presentations for the day:
    Processing B&W film for scanning purposed with comparison of different developers.
    Toning demo/workshop using a variety of toners. Participants may bring their own 8x10" prints to tone.
    C41 colour film processing demo using Jobo tanks.
    There will be special Tetenal discounts for the whole day.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    there is a nice street market the other side of roundabout...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin