Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,133   Online: 1153

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Gum Over Platinum Workshop with Kerik Kouklis

On the heels of Sandy's workshop announcement, let me add that I will be teaching Gum Bichromate over Platinum Printing in Montana for the Photographer's Formulary June 19-24, 2005. Go here for more details (scroll about halfway down the page). Or feel free to PM or email me if you have questions.

Cheers!
    Kerik
    www.kerik.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have heard from many who have taken Kerik's workshops. He is definately one to take. I just wish I would be back on my feet by then. I would be there in a heart beat.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm with Aggie 100%...have not had the pleasure of taking one of Kerik's workshops, but have heard many very good comments...if I were in a position to take one, I would. Besides, how many instructors can say they have made wet plates!
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the support guys. Aggie - back on your feet? What's up with that?

Kerik

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Was just able to clear my schedule and sign up for Kerik's class. I would look forward to meeting some Apuger's. The class has reached the minimum number of registrants - so it is a go...I am looking forward to this class very much...If you haven't already, check out Kerik's web, he is very dedicated to the alternative processes, and his skill is first class.

Dave in Vegas

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin