Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,054   Online: 867

Shooter
    Large Format

The Oregon Coast FREE Workshop

May 23 - May 27, 2005
    Mark your calendar!
    More info available soon!

volquartz@volquartz.com

http://www.volquartz.com/pervolquartz

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just a bump. I will be attending this workshop, hope to see others as well.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'll be in Israel.

Images
    I hate you both
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    I hate you both
    Mine is a business trip. I'd much rather be at a photoworkshop on the Oregon coast.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    I hate you both
    Not to worry, I wouldn't get to go if I wasn't getting laid off this month. Good news, is that I get to take more pictures.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just a followup on this. The workshop ended yesterday, and was a great success and a great time - even the weather cooperated pretty well. We started shooting in Cannon Beach, east of Portland, moved down to the Florence area, finally to Sunset Beach, just south of Coos Bay. We camped and pot-lucked all the way. Everyone was great - special thanks to Matt (Blaze-on) for letting me share his campsite (I slept in the car since I didn't have any camping gear). The best for last - on Friday we went back to Portland, where we were put up in a hotel by Jensen Optical - who now makes Durst enlargers for 8x10, met Christopher Burkett; he and his wife gave us a personal tour of their shop - he prints exclusively Ilfochrome. After lunch we went to visit Jensen Optical to see his new enlargers and other equipment.

Hopefully, some of the other participants will provide their feedback as well. We may also get a couple of new members as well.

I'll be back in Hawaii on Tuesday.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin