Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,496   Posts: 1,543,045   Online: 859

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone know what time we should be there Friday morning?

Thanks,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    i would pm, lee, we are planning on getting together on thurs. evening for a bit of social fun.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ann
    i would pm, lee, we are planning on getting together on thurs. evening for a bit of social fun.
    I've heard that, too. I am planning to come over Thursday evening, but what time, and where?

BTW, everyone: In spite of the horrid temperatures reported the last few days, the "forecast" is for cloudy, possible showers and temps in the mid 80's for this weekend. Believe me, 85 is better than 100. It will, however, be humid, either way. I'd still bring sunscreen if you plan on spending any time outdoors!

Looking forward to meeting all of you. Welcome to Texas, to whom it may apply.

Cheers, y'all.

David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lee told me there's a bit of a get together at the darkroom at 6:30 on Thursday night.

The workshop will start at 9am (I think) at the darkroom. (Oh that was bright! :rolleyes: ) Anyone staying at that Comfort Inn? That's where I'll be.
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I guess I'll be there at 9am on Friday then. My plane doesn't get in on Thursday night until 9 pm, so I'm afraid I'll miss the party.

Thanks,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm planning on being there Thursday evening, I'm at the Comfort also. Need info on where to meet and when Thursday. Anyone know the plans???
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Larson
    I'm planning on being there Thursday evening, I'm at the Comfort also. Need info on where to meet and when Thursday. Anyone know the plans???
    As I understand it, about 6:30 at Lee's darkroom, which everyone should have the info for. (If not, let's put that in PMs.)

Even though I'm just coming from Dallas, it is still 40-50 miles one way from my house, so I am also "splurging" and staying at the Comfort Inn. If I can be of assistance to any of you out of towners that are also staying there, PM me. Directions from the airport should be fairly straightforward, since the motel is on I-20. Anyone driving, the motel should still not be hard to find.

I am leaving after work on Thursday, and will fight the usual rush hour traffic. (Another reason for not wanting to commute.) I hope to be at the Comfort Inn by 6:00 or so and had "previsialized" being at Lee's fashionably late at around 7:00.

Best laid plans ... :rolleyes:

Anyway, If I can do the traveler's aid thing for anyone, let me know. I'll be checking my PMs right up until I leave work that day.

Cheers, y'all.

David

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    i am also staying at the inn, am driving up from past the austin area where visiting with family.
    I will be picking up John from the airport in the afternoon and i know he and i will both be there on thurs. evening.

I have a terrible sense of direction, but with the help of AAA and a map i hope to find both the motel and then the airport

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got back from Washington yesterday where I spent the day on Mt. Rainer playing in the snow back to to hot-as-hell Texas. Egads!

Can anyone pass along any info about the wheres and whens?
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    here is a mapquest link from the Hotel to the darkroom..sorry don't know the exact address, but this will help.

map

it might take a minute to load...
    Mike C

Rambles

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin