Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,915   Online: 1082

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Yes, Bruce's workshops are great. He traditionally has a daily print evaluation between AM and PM shooting which is inspirational at the least. At this Escalante outing, you are out in the wilderness 24/6 and it is serious shooting with no people, cellphones, wires etc. I really hope some others sign up..Evan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Well, let me revive this thread from the archives. Bruce is again offering an Escalante workshop, this time at the end of May, 2007. I'm signed up for it.

Anyone else?
    Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KenM View Post
    Well, let me revive this thread from the archives. Bruce is again offering an Escalante workshop, this time at the end of May, 2007. I'm signed up for it.

Anyone else?
    I'll have to see if Bruce would just let me drop in to see people one of the days. That area is what is in my backyard photographically. I know locals over that way who cn take me places off the beaten track. Besides who wouldn't want to go to beautiful Esacapoop as we locals call it.

Aggie
    Non Digital Diva

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin