Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,469   Posts: 1,570,894   Online: 980

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Cheryl Jacobs Workshop in Denver

Denver Darkroom is offering another workshop in Denver with Cheryl Jacobs. It will be held on September 9-11 from 9:30 to about 3:30 each day. Unlike our last workshop, we will cover the full workshop schedule as posted on her web site at http://www.cheryljacobsworkshops.com/. She has not posted this particular event on her site yet, so don't be alarmed that it is not there. We scheduled this one a bit late since we had the space that weekend and she had the time to teach it.

If you are interested in the Denver Darkroom, our web site is http://www.denverdarkroom.com/. Please also feel free to PM me or email me at paul@denverdarkroom.com. We also have a page dedicated to this workshop at http://www.denverdarkroom.com/workshops/children.html.

Thanks!

Paul.

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish I lived in Denver, I love Cheryl's work.
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Its just a few hours by plane!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by wfe
    I wish I lived in Denver, I love Cheryl's work.
    Me too Bill,her child pictures are wonderful. I feel I could learn a lot from her, and am hoping to attend her workshop in London next March, although it's more than two hundred miles from my home, she has a rare talent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I will see if I can make it to Prague in march 2006. My wife and I simply LOVE that city, and combined with a CJ workshop...PERFECT!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Come to the APUG Conference in Toronto in May 2006, I think she'll be giving a workshop there too. Only $50 CAD for a half day workshop! Can't beat that anywhere.

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin