Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,515   Online: 1216

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Kim Weston Workshop

Last weekend I attended the Kim Weston Nude II workshop at their home Carmel Highlands. I had a blast, Kim and his wife Gina made us more than welcome, the shooting opportunities in the studio and grounds were endless.

The additional bonus was to see photographs made by the Westons adorning the walls of the house, studio and darkrooms. I shot around 30 rolls of 120 film along with a good number of 5x7 and 8x10 negatives and now in the process of developing and making contact sheets. Hope to have a few images available in the next couple of days.

Mike

tbm
    Shooter
    35mm
    I attended the same workshop at Kim and Gina's home in June with a group of 12 photographers from So. California and also immensely enjoyed their wonderful hospitality and personalities. I was supposed to attend a large format workshop a few weeks ago, but I had to cancel because of vertigo from a chronic ear problem. The vertigo is gone now, so I will schedule a one- or two-day one-on-one large format class with Kim only in the months to come.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin