Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,555,878   Online: 988

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Night Photography Workshop in Denver

I would like to offer a special invitation to APUG members to join us on our Night Photography Workshop coming up on November 11 and 12. Our instructor is Chris James, a very accomplished night photographer who has items in the permanent collection of the Denver Art Museum and many other collections.

Chris will share with you his techniques to get his amazing night time photographs. You will be amazed by the amount of shadow detail you can get using his techniques. Take a look at the Night Photography page on our web site for more information. Also, I have some examples in my gallery that I have taken during past workshops.

If you sign up as a result of this listing, we will donate 5% to APUG, so make sure you let us know that you saw it here. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am just giving this a quick bump for those who might have missed it the first time.

Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin