Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,218   Online: 1044

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Charles Farmer Workshops

I've signed up for a fall session with Chuck Farmer. Anyone have any experience to share about his workshops?
    Jeffrey Sipress -
    Santa Barbara, CA -

My Photo Site

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Jeffrey,

I can only give you second hand info, but a good friend of mine has attended several of Chuck's workshops and has spoken very highly of them. And the fact she is a repeat customer says a lot given the many choices in workshops available.
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2013 Workshop Schedule Online

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When I was shooting out west earlier this year,in Death Valley, I ran into Chuck Farmer and a workshop group of his. I didn't do any of the workshop stuff, although I did attend a quick demo of polaroid transfers, but I can say from the dinners I attended with them that everyone appeared to be quite pleased with the workshop. Charles Farmer is a very capable photographer and from what I could surmise gives a very good and enjoyable workshop.

I think one of the keys to a good workshop is not just the choice of the photographer giving the workshop but the location as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jeffrey, I have attended six of Chuck's workshops and will be going to Zion in November, my second time there. I assume that the Zion workshop is the one you have signed up for. I don't think you will be dissapointed. Chuck is a very good photographer and instructor and the participants in the workshops are folks with a common love of photography.

The days are full, usually beginning with the morning light and ending late at night with dinners, presentations and lectures.

There are usually several "repeat" attendees at Chuck's workshops and that says a lot about the effort he puts into making it a worthwhile experience.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin