Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,122   Online: 1024

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I too had a great time, saw many exciting images and had many laughs during three very short days, in fact we all went TWNY!!!!!!!
    Off to Denver in the morning and then back to England on Monday. Hope to meet up with you all at some time in the future, meanwhile keep making the shadows luminous and the highlights glow.
    "Digital circuits are made from analogue parts"
    Fourtune Cookie-Brooklyn May 2006

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Les McLean
    Off to Denver in the morning and then back to England on Monday.
    Not to hijack the thread, but we have a space or two in the workshop this weekend, so if you are in the area and want to see what the fuss is about, let me know.

Paul.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had a WONDERFUL time. It's hard to beat fellowship and darkroom frolic with a bunch of fellow shooters. Since photography is my religion, this workshop was like a church retreat.

I enjoyed and benefited from meeting each of you.
    Now, you'll be in the darkroom with me everytime I make a print.

I just posted my shots from the workshop to the "Home » Member Organized Functions » Workshops & Get Togethers" gallery. I'll update the captions soon. Also, since I was learning how to scan Pyrocat negs on the fly, some of the scans are iffy, so I'll try and get around to re-scanning some of the poorer ones and updating the images.

Thanks Les! I got exactly what I wanted out of the workshop. Now, I hope I finish the construction on my darkroom before my newly acquired skills seep out of my consciousness.

-KwM-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm back in the UK where it is warm for this country but relatively cool compared to Texas and Denver which was my final stop. I really did enjoy my second darkroom workshop in Lee's darkroom and Kevin is so right about the photography fellowship that happens on these events. I always enjoy meeting people but to meet fellow APUG members is indeed an added bonus. Keep making prints sing folks.
    Last edited by Les McLean; 06-16-2006 at 05:13 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling
    "Digital circuits are made from analogue parts"
    Fourtune Cookie-Brooklyn May 2006

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For me meeting all of these wonderful people was the best part of the experience. I learned so many things, some large and many small things that make a big difference. I know that as time goes on my printing will improve so thanks to everyone. Les is a wealth of knowledge and experience and a wonderful teacher.

I would strongly recommend this workshop to anyone wishing to take their printing to a higher level.

Regards,
    Bill

PS:
    Iron Maiden Rocks !!!
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin