Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,952   Posts: 1,522,736   Online: 874

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Platinum/Palladium Workshop with Ray Bidegain

Ray Bidegain will be leading a Platinum/Palladium Printing Workshop in Portland Oregon this coming May 19-21 2006. Tuition will be $360.
    The workshop will begin by sharing images from Ray and those of the students. Then a few hours of explaining and demonstrating the process. Afterwards the class will spend the majority of the workshop printing. Ray will continue to supervise and instruct and assist so that by the end of the workshop participants will have a nice stack of Platinum prints. Students will have their own set of materials to work with and will be able to take home what ever is left from the supply.
    Topics to be covered: In camera negatives for Platinum/Palladium printing. Making enlarged negatives. Technique for Hand coating the paper. Contrast control, UV Light source. Print finishing and presentation.
    For more information go to Ray's website at www.raybidegain.com. Visit Portland Photographers Forum at www.portlandphotoforum.org to get an application.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Shooter
    Large Format
    Good news, Ray is a wonderful photographer and an all around nice guy. If you guys tell him I sent you he will charge you double...

Anyhow, I have a print by Ray and it is absolutely lovely, it will be money well spent to attend the workshop.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    I also have an 8x10 platinum print from Ray, and can say that his work is very good and he knows what he is doing. Anyone interested in learning platinum should attend this workshop.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I too am a proud owner of a Ray Bidegain platinum print and would recommend taking advantage of this opportunity if possible.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Thank you Jorge,Bill and Ryan for your kind comments on my work. I am looking forward to teaching this workshop, it has been so well organized by Robert at the Portland Photographers Forum that I think it will be a great time for all.

Ray Bidegain

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin