Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,304   Online: 1106

Nude Noir Workshop in Philadelphia May 5-7

I would like to let everyone who is interested in figure photography know about an exciting new studio workshop, Nude Noir.

I have been teaching photographers how to photograph the nude longer than anyone in the U.S. The Nude at Big Sur is the longest running workshop on the subject (since 1982) and I even have a book by that title, which is available at http://www.anchellworkshops.com/books/books-art.php.

Nude Noir is not for beginners. We will be exploring the subject of the nude and sexuality using period costuming, light bondage and fetish, and male/female, female/female models. The workshop will be entirely in a studio with the emphasis on film noir-style lighting - though color or b/w are both welcome.

If you would like examples of the type of work we will be doing visit my web site at http://www.steveanchell.com/workshop...-nude-noir.php, where you will also find a description of film noir (for those who have never seen movies such as Billy Wilder's "Double Indemnity" or Edward Dmytryk's "Murder, My Sweet").

The workshop will take place from May 5 to May 7, 2006 in Philadelphia and is limited to eight experienced photographers. If you would like to join, don't wait. There are already five participants signed up for the workshop. I hope to see you there.
    Steve Anchell
    Author:
    The Darkroom Cookbook
    The Variable Contrast Printing Manual
    The Film Developing Cookbook
    The Nude at Big Sur

www.steveanchell.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Same time as the apug conference in Toronto.
    Non Digital Diva

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin