Happy New Year!

My teaching schedule for 2006 is now complete. I will again be teaching in Yosemite, Montana, Placerville and New York. I am offering three Introductory Platinum Printing workshops and three Gum Bichromate over Platinum workshops at various locations. I also have time for a few 1-on-1 workshops, so if you’re interested in scheduling one of those, send me an email and we'll set something up.

March 10-12 – Gum Over Platinum Printing for the Center for Alternative and Historical Processes in New York City www.cfaahp.org

April 7-9 – Intro to Platinum/Palladium Printing for the Ansel Adams Workshops in Yosemite National Park www.anseladams.com

May 6-7 – Intro to Platinum/Palladium Printing in my home studio in Placerville, California

July 23-28 – Gum Over Platinum Printing for the Photographer's Formulary in Condon, Montana www.photoformulary.com

October 7-8 – Intro to Platinum/Palladium Printing in my home Studio in Placerville, California

December 1-3 - Gum Over Platinum Printing for the Ansel Adams Workshops in Yosemite National Park www.anseladams.com

For more information, visit my website and click on the Workshops link. I hope to see you again or for the first time in 2006.

Note that both the CFAAHP and Photographer's Formulary have many other great alternative process workshops, so check them out!