Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,541   Posts: 1,544,373   Online: 1070

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Colorado Prairie Photography Workshop February 4 and 5

The Denver Darkroom is starting a new series of one day outing landscape workshops and our first effort will be an outing to the eastern Colorado prairie for a day of shooting. There will be a lecture and get together on Saturday morning, February 4 at 9 am at the darkroom followed on Sunday by a full day of shooting on the prairie. There will also be a critique session about two or three weeks after the shoot where we can get together with wine and cheese and share our photos. The workshop is oriented toward beginner to intermediate black and white photographers but anyone is welcome to attend. We will discuss filters, composition, lighting, and technique in the lecture on Saturday morning. Two weeks of darkroom time is also included. We will donate $10 to APUG for every APUG subscriber who signs up for the workshop. More details are available at http://www.denverdarkroom.com/worksh...landscape.html.

Thanks!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I wish.....
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Paul, I would love to go but can't right now. I do have a Prairie Dog from Colorado so be kind of them out there.

Curt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We are the folks who are good to the prairie dogs. I would not assume the same from a rancher, however. If we get any good prairie dog shots, we will send one your way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump for the daytime crowd.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin