Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,686   Posts: 1,482,338   Online: 850

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

any apug members meeting in New England (MA/NH) area?

I was wondering if there are any apug members meeting in the New England (MA/NH) area to do some winterscape photography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At the moment no plans for such. Papagene is always willing to go shoot around the Quabbin in central Mass. And we have talked a bit about going to Bish Bash State Park.

Check in the regional section of the website. We are planning a Portraiture workshop in March.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    oh cool! I love to do that workshop. Any details ? how do I get info on that workshop ? also any way I can get in touch with papagene?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by manjo
    oh cool! I love to do that workshop. Any details ? how do I get info on that workshop ? also any way I can get in touch with papagene?
    http://www.apug.org/forums/showthrea...0&page=1&pp=10

is the thread on the workshop. Papagene is a really active member here. Just PM him.
    And welcome to the NEAPPUG get-together group. We do seem to like to actually meet each other face to face. Kinda nice that way. The more the merrier!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nice to see there are other MA members here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been rather busy with set up of the Photo-Journalism exhibit at the Valley Photo Center, so haven't had much time to think about going out for winter photogy. But i did manage to make a print from one of my very first 5x7 negs... FUN!!
    To those who haven't followed the thread in the New England regional group section... this is an informal workshop, semi-blind leading the blind sort of thing. It is as much social as informational. So if you want to meet other NE-APUG'ers please stop by on March 25th.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin