Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,591   Online: 846

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

NEXT FREE WORKSHOP: Tonopah, Nevada!

Jim Galli Territory!

Jim and I are planning yet another Free Workshop, this time in Tonopah, Nevada.

Dates: March 24-25-26 - with "soft dates" of the 23rd and 27th!
    More info to come!

Per Volquartz

volquartz@volquartz.com

http://www.pervolquartz.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are you going to photograph the little green men or photograph with the little green men? And, do we need a Petzval to join in.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bring your "spare" cash...Jim's bound to have a few hundred lenses that will just "happen" to be laying around.
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I would love to come, but I doubt that Jim would allow a color photographer in his backyard. Seriously though, I wish I could come going to Nevada from Hawaii isn't that simple. We could, however, have a workshop over here.

Bring your "spare" cash...Jim's bound to have a few hundred lenses that will just "happen" to be laying around.
    Thanks, but I really prefer modern lenses.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Seriously though, I wish I could come going to Nevada from Hawaii isn't that simple.
    I think there are more tourists from Hawai'i in Vegas than from any other single location. Then it's just a few hours drive up to Tonopah!
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
    I think there are more tourists from Hawai'i in Vegas than from any other single location. Then it's just a few hours drive up to Tonopah!
    Actually, Vegas has the largest ex-pat Hawaiian community on the mainland; I've considered getting some of my stuff in Vegas galleries for that reason. Unfortunately, with two trips this year - May to Toronto for the APUG conference and October to Australia to photograph in the Outback - I'm not sure I could swing the time or funds to go in March.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Images
    Oh no! Those dates are on the end of my spring break so this could be doable.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by per volquartz
    Jim Galli Territory!

Jim and I are planning yet another Free Workshop, this time in Tonopah, Nevada.

Dates: March 24-25-26 - with "soft dates" of the 23rd and 27th!
    More info to come!

Per Volquartz
    May I ask what sort of things you do at your workshops?

Thanks,

Don Bryant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey! No fair! How can I be at the Valley Photo Center LF Portrait workshop with the inimitable Suzanne Revy and a host of others and still make it out to Tonopah to shoot in the dry and sparkling air of the great west with the masters????

Cloning has come too late for me

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I 'll be there, lord willin' and the creek don't rise!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin