Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,576   Online: 1143

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Any workshops in the Waterloo Region?

Does anyone know of any workshops happening in the Kitchener-Waterloo area of Ontario happening anytime soon? I know there's a beginner's class happening at Conestoga college, but I was wondering if anyone know of any others.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I put on an "Intro to large Format Photography". It runs one day in either May or June. You can see details on my website.
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    -Rob Skeoch

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Skeoch
    I put on an "Intro to large Format Photography". It runs one day in either May or June. You can see details on my website.
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    -Rob Skeoch
    Thanks, unfortunately, the day you have listed on the website, I'm going to be out of the country

I have to admit though, I'd love to give one of those LF cameras a try, even if from the looks of prices I'm not likely to be able to own one anytime soon

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Have you looked into the APUG conference?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie
    Have you looked into the APUG conference?
    Yeah, I really wanted to go, but I'll have just got back from my trip to Iowa, wouldn't be able to get the time off work to go.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin