Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,551   Posts: 1,573,098   Online: 788

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BWGirl
    Hey Don/Lee.... I have a couple questions for you.

When I read the synopsis, it looks like we are going to be traveling (staying at different locations) & returning to Phoenix on the last day... is this correct?

Will you be listing some hotels for us at a date a wee bit closer to the workshop?

Thanks tons! I'm looking forward to this... hope you've put in an advance order for some moderate weather for me! hahaha
    Hi Jeanette, Yes there will be a listing of accomodations listed shortly.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    There are still a few spaces left for this exciting workshop. I think the attendees are gonna really enjoy themselves and have great images to take home with them.

Get this on your workshop calendar. OCT 5,6,7 and 8, 2006 Phoenix, AZ

lee\c for don miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One nice thing is that it can't be any hotter down there in October than it's been up here all summer! hahaha!

I'm really excited about this workshop & I hope to meet lots more APUGgers there in October!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    ditto, Jeanette. I'm very excited about this workshop. I can't wait for October to arrive. It sounds like so much fun and lots to learn.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, first of all, I'd like to thank Don for putting on a great workshop! Thanks Don!
    Now, I'd like to thank everyone who did not attend! Gay & I had pretty much a private workshop, and boy did we learn a lot!

We went to many different locations and had great things to shoot. This was a great opportunity! Kudos to Don for enduring our jokes and 'girl talk'. We had to bring Bill along on Saturday to give poor Don a break. The photos in the Workshop gallery are compliments of Bill who thinks all good photos should have a person in them. Well... except the tarantula... I took that one. Freaky little devil! haha
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Large Format
    Jeanette,

Thank you for your kind comments. It was my pleasure to have met you, your husband Bill, and Gay. I truly enjoyed your sparkling contribution to the workshop. I mentioned to Bill that I would really like keeping in touch with you both. I wish to a safe journey and many enjoyable memories.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Having returned to Tulsa at Midnight last night, I'm behind Jeanette in adding my comments on the workshop ( I'm usually behind Jeanette as she is the most quick witted person I've ever met , too bad Blansky) Any way it was a great time. I enjoyed myself so much and came away with a great deal. I can not wait to get those negs developed. Don, you were great!
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Gay,

Thank you for your comments. I enjoyed your participation. I will get the other information typed up in the next several days and forward it on to you and Jeanette.

Look forward to seeing your images.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin