Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,773   Posts: 1,484,400   Online: 1107

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Semi-Stand Workshop

With all the recent discussion on the Semi-Stand technique of film processing it seems an appropriate time to publicize the dates of a workshop on Semi-Stand Film Developing.

Photographers Formulary will host a workshop given by me this coming August 21-27 in beautiful Montana. For more info: http://www.photoformulary.com/DesktopDefault.aspx
    Real Photographs are Born Wet !
    http://www.steve-sherman.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I think it'd be great to attend, but Montana is a bit far for a workshop for me.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I agree with both points. However, it seems like the regional groups would be a great way to bring Steve and other APUG luminaries to different parts of the country.

Steve, how many participants do you need to make a seminar pay for you? And what would the per participant cost be? I think I am going to throw this out to the Great Lakes APUGGERS to gauge interest.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FirePhoto
    I think I am going to throw this out to the Great Lakes APUGGERS to gauge interest.
    We brought Steve down to Rockville, MD where he gave a one day workshop to great acclaim and much applause. I'll vouch for the value.

A few of us had the good fortune to take him out shooting with us the day before. Try to work this in. You need to make some adjustments in your exposure technique to use his process to best effect. As I understand it the Montana workshop will concentrate heavily on shooting which in my view will really enhance the experience.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Steve, is this going to cover roll film or just sheet film and lf/ulf technique?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would go if you had one in NM or AZ.
    art is about managing compromise

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin