Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,931   Posts: 1,556,958   Online: 1019

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Carbon Workshop at Photographer's Formulary

The carbon workshop at the Photographer's Formulary June 11-16 is on for this year. If you have ever thought about learning to print with the carbon transfer process, one of the most beautiful and permanent processes of all time, consider joining us for the course. The workshop will cover in detail all of the working procedures for single transfer carbon, including how to make carbon tissue and how to prepare the various final supports. We will also have on hand some of the B&S tissue to work with.

The workshop will also include work on optimizing negatives, both in-camera and digital, for printing with the carbon process.

Contact me at sanking@clemson.edu if you have any questions about the workshop.

Sandy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I took this workshop from Sandy last year and I recommend it. Those of us in the class had a great time. The process is wonderful and Sandy's a great instructor.

Steve
    The soul never thinks without an image.
    - Aristotle

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I also took this workshop with Sandy, and I echo everything Steve said. I would add the facilities are great, and the food is outstanding.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin