Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,127   Online: 850

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Where did you stay the night?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Joe, I think you just made John a bunch of $$$

I for one will be buying the book and DVDs once my supply money from school comes in... maybe I can even swing the department into sending me out for a workshop!
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Those images are absolutely amazing Joe. Thanks for posting them.
    I think so too - thanks!

Images
    SO how do I order the DVD and Manual? Apparently I am too durn thick headed to figure it out.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by waynecrider
    Where did you stay the night?
    John had a Tipi (sp?) set up for guests who wished to camp for free onsite and I took him up on the offer. I could have been reimbursed for a motel room but decided to hang out with him in the evenings (though not too late 'cause I was exhausted from the day's experience and Brewster the rooster would call to start the day at 5am). It was a unique experience.

Watkins Glen was only about 5 miles away and is a tourist town for those desiring other accommodations.

To order the manual and DVD write to John at:

John Coffer & Co.
    1236 Dombroski Road
    Dundee, NY 14837-9443

The manual and DVD together cost $65 ppd. Worth every penny.

More details on his workshops, etc., can be found at http://www.johncoffer.com

He's added one more workshop this year since the others filled so quickly. If you are interested contact him soon because enrollment in each is limited to 4 students. There were only 3 students last weekend with John and Tom DeLooza his assistant helping us along. Pretty good student/teacher ratio at 1.5:1

He has no phone or email by preference.

Joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark,

John doesn't have constant internet access so you have to write him a letter at the address listed in the little box about the workshops.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Joe,

Thanks for your review of the J. Coffer Workshop. The images are amazing. I am signed up and ready to go to the on June 20th Workshop. Can't wait to get there.

THomas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin