Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,815   Online: 872

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

WESTERN CANADA workshop in September!!!

With the help of Henry C. we are in the planning stage of a major workshop in Western Canada in September 2006. If you live in the area - or just in the Northwest - and would like to participate PLEASE email me ASAP. We have not set dates yet, but hope to do so within the next 10 days or so.

Therefore - if you would like to come - please state your dates of preference.

Per Volquartz

Email: volquartz@volquartz.com

http://www.pervolquartz.com
    http://www.pervolquartz.com/specialedition/offer.html

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    BC? Alberta? Saskatchewan? Manitoba?

Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Destination unknown?

I am in Red Deer, Alberta and would be quite interested in a workshop somwhere in the west. September sounds good too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Western Canada is a big place - any idea where this workshop would be and what it would entail.
    Gord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm very interested. B.C. or Alberta would work for me. September is a good month.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MurrayMinchin
    BC? Alberta? Saskatchewan? Manitoba?

Murray
    I vote for Kitimat!

Matt

Shooter
    Large Format
    The workshop will be held in Vancouver, B.C. and ALL LF shooters would be most welcomed!

Perhaps, I should mention that each attendee will be charged US$75.00 CASH for the workshop. You will be responsible for your own accommodations.

As many of you who have travelled to attend these workshops will appreciate, this is a very reasonable amount. The total amount collected will be passed on to Per as a token of the groups' appreciation.

[BTW, I'm the Henry C. that Per mentioned above. If you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me directly.]

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Capocheny
    The workshop will be held in Vancouver, B.C. and ALL LF shooters would be most welcomed!

Perhaps, I should mention that each attendee will be charged US$75.00 CASH for the workshop. You will be responsible for your own accommodations.

As many of you who have travelled to attend these workshops will appreciate, this is a very reasonable amount. The total amount collected will be passed on to Per as a token of the groups' appreciation.

[BTW, I'm the Henry C. that Per mentioned above. If you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me directly.]

Cheers
    1) do you ever let us MF shooters sneak in? I promise to behave!

2) you may want to revise the "workshop page of the website - a reference to this is listed in the "free workshop" section.

I live in the area, and I'd love to attend.

Matt

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi Matt,

Thank you for your interest in the workshop.

Once we've decided on a date... Per and I are going to discuss the nature of the workshop. So, at that time... I'll let you know what we'll be talking about.

As for the "free" aspect... the decision was entirely mine to be made and I decided to charge this minimal amount in order to fund Per's trip up. After all, he will be driving up and spending his time and efforts in order to share his knowledge with us. In fact, Per would have been just as happy to have done this free of charge. But, I'm sure you'll agree that it's always a good thing to be equitable and not take advantage of someone's generosity and kindness.

So, keep an eye out on this posting and Per and I will start to drive this workshop forward, ok?

Thank you

Cheers

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing
    I vote for Kitimat!
    I can't make it because my holidays from work don't jive with September...I'd love to mix it up with a bunch of photography nuts.

Matt, Kitimat, really? You've never been here right?!? (I guess it's a picturesque little town if you don't mind the aluminum smelter, or the pulp mill, or that by my estimation over 90% of the valley floor has been logged). There are some gems left though, and it is surrounded by raw wilderness

Murray

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin