Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,031   Online: 1000

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Huge Thanks to Les McLean

Les' workshop last week was a great success and all of the attendees (myself included) have given us raves about Les and the workshop. Thanks for joining us Les and I am looking forward to doing it again.

If you have not had the chance, I suggest you jump at the next opportunity to attend one of his workkshops. If not a workshop, at least join him for a beer, the stories alone were worth the price of admission!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sorensen
    Les' workshop last week was a great success and all of the attendees (myself included) have given us raves about Les and the workshop. Thanks for joining us Les and I am looking forward to doing it again.

If you have not had the chance, I suggest you jump at the next opportunity to attend one of his workkshops. If not a workshop, at least join him for a beer, the stories alone were worth the price of admission!

Paul, many thanks to you and all at Denver Darkroom where the facilities and organisation are excellent and the welcome was warm. I enjoyed the workshop and would love to do it again. Please give my best to all who took part and helped make it work.
    "Digital circuits are made from analogue parts"
    Fourtune Cookie-Brooklyn May 2006

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin