Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,582,998   Online: 1109

Shooter
    Large Format

Fine Focus Workshops Fall Foliage Workshop

Our Fall Foliage Workshop, a Thursday night through Sunday afternoon 'residential' workshop based at Lopstik Lodge on the shores of the Connecticut Lakes in Pittsburg, NH ... on the Queec Border is drawing near. Bruce, Richard and I are all excited as this is the first year we have been able to put together lodging in this spectacular, remote part of the Northeast when the foliage is at its best. The opportunities for landscape and nature photography are endless and varied. I spend weeks each year in the area and Bruce has recently spent a few days scouting yet more locations. This workshop is open to all formats and we already have some smaller format shooters signed up.

In addition to the shooting Richard will be available to do his magic with tuning cameras and repairs in the evenings. You can read all the details at the Fine Focus website www.finefocusworkshops.com. Please contact me (tedharris@mac.com) or Bruce (bbarlow690@aol.com or Richard (info@lg4mat.net) for more information (or you can PM any of us here). Lopstick Lodge has been gracious enough to hold our block of cabins through the end of August but we will have to turn back any unspoken for rooms at that time so pleselet us hear from you soon if you are interested. Spouse welcome too at a very small additional fee.

Images
    Have you decided on a location for "Getting the most out of large format" workshop?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bill, thanks for your interest. The "Getting the Most out of Large Format" Workshop in October will take place at a variety of sites in Vermont and New Hampshire. We recommend that participants stay in Brattleboro, VT at one of several motels in teh area as our shooting locations tend to be in around Brattleboro and Keene, NH. Our locations are scattered around the Brattleboro, Newfane and Townshend, VT araes as well as Honey Hill, NH (Bruce's home and studio), Harrisville, NH and some other nearby spots. Additionally, if my new studio in Enfield, NH is ready we will also have that and the surrounding trails on our mountainside property available (a bit less than an hour North). We also usually spend several hours at Richard's shop where he repairs and tunes cameras for participants. If the weather turns ugly on us we use Bruce's studio and darkroom and, in the future, my studio and darkroom. BTW, I am very excited about the new space I will have for workshops. After much designing and redesigning of the space in an existing barn on the property we have decided to add a second barn. We are dedicating the entire second floor of the new barn to open studio space giving us an unclutterd, clean area approximtely 24x30 with a full lighting grid on the ceiling, etc.

Send any of us an email or PM with mor equestions.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin