Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,952   Posts: 1,557,960   Online: 1023

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had certainly planned to take this workshop (and to visit the AA and Alfred Eisenstaedt exhibit at the Art gallery).
    Unfortunately my wife has just had a hip replacement so I will have to catch it on the next go around.
    Mark
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Layne View Post
    I had certainly planned to take this workshop (and to visit the AA and Alfred Eisenstaedt exhibit at the Art gallery).
    Unfortunately my wife has just had a hip replacement so I will have to catch it on the next go around.
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about your wife's hip problems. I wish her a speedy recovery.

I just spoke to Bob Carnie today and the workshop already has enough participants to go so Mark (Nelson) and I will definitely be there. Hope to see you next time around.

Best,

Sandy King
    Last edited by sanking; 11-22-2006 at 09:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi Sandy,

I just read the pdf announcement of the Pt/Pd workshop. I take it that the carbon part has been dropped then, is this correct?

Best, Markus

Quote Originally Posted by sanking View Post
    For details on the Pt/Pd. printing workshop that will be conduhttp://www.elevatordigital.ca/workshops/nelsonking.pdf
    cted by Sandy King and Mark Nelson please go the the following site.

http://www.elevatordigital.ca/workshops/nelsonking.pdf

Click on Elevator at the far right to take you to the workshop home page.

Anyone with questions about the exact content of the workshop please feel free to contact me directly at sanking@clemson.edu.

Sandy King

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus Albertz View Post
    Hi Sandy,

I just read the pdf announcement of the Pt/Pd workshop. I take it that the carbon part has been dropped then, is this correct?

Best, Markus
    Markus,

That is correct. Bob Carnie decided that it would be best to focus the workshop entirely on Pt./Pd. printing.

Sandy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin