Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,394   Online: 999

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Larson View Post
    Well Lee, now you know how to create interest in workshops, the good old way of advertising...controversy. Not that you created it, but it did get a lot of views. Next time offer to do the workshop nude! Oops, did I mean a Nude workshop? A workshop with Nudes?
    Gay,

I dont think me doing the workshop nude would be benifital for the getting anyone to sign up. In fact, I did try nude photography once but they neighbors called the cops and I got really cold.

lee\c

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lee View Post
    Gay,

I dont think me doing the workshop nude would be benifital for the getting anyone to sign up. In fact, I did try nude photography once but they neighbors called the cops and I got really cold.

lee\c

Well, I have certainly been having a great time reading this thread! As for a women's workshop... great idea! Where is it tentatively supposed to be? This might be something I'd be interested in... I love the NE.
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Jeanette,

the tentative area is around the Boston area Prolly outside the Boston area. Thanks for your interest.

lee\c

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My sex change operations are nearly done. Please keep us posted, as I would like to attend. tim

P.S. Wouldn't mind posing in the nude, would like feedback on my newly acquired store-bought-hooters in the critique gallery.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin